International Recruitment Manager
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions on one intuitive and personalized platform. ApplyBoard is a mission-driven, hyper-growth organization. It has been attracting dedicated individuals for more than eight years who are inspired every day to break down barriers to international education and take their careers to new heights at a company that will invest in their career growth. Our six core values are our compass in our mission to Educate the World and the foundation of our unique company culture. As an organization built on a foundation of diversity, it’s important that our team members are representative of the students from more than 140 countries that we support.
We are looking for an experienced, well connected and organized International Recruitment Manager in to join our growing Overseas Team and take our company and platform to the next level!
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Represent ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
- Increase international student enrolment at ApplyBoard by recruiting international students from diverse regions
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote ApplyBoard
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Proactively undergo agent outreach
What you bring to the table:
- Fluent in English
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of international student recruitment experience for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Experience working with a CRM; considered an asset
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:
Join one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 1,500 team members based in over 25 countries, who speak more than 75 languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,750 institutions across Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland. Headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, and with an additional operational office in Gurugram, India, ApplyBoard has helped more than 600,000 students from over 150 countries fulfill their study abroad dreams since 2015.
In 2022, Deloitte named ApplyBoard one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada for the fourth consecutive year, ranking #30 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #170 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. ApplyBoard ranked on LinkedIn’s 2022 Top Startups List in Canada in 2020, 2021, and 2022 and was recognized as CIX’s Innovator of the Year 2022 and the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 Ontario Winner.
Thank you for your interest in joining ApplyBoard on our mission to Educate the World. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.