International Recruitment Manager - UK
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions on one intuitive and personalized platform. ApplyBoard is a mission-driven, hyper-growth organization. It has been attracting dedicated individuals for more than eight years who are inspired every day to break down barriers to international education and take their careers to new heights at a company that will invest in their career growth. Our six core values are our compass in our mission to Educate the World and the foundation of our unique company culture. As an organization built on a foundation of diversity, it’s important that our team members are representative of the students from more than 140 countries that we support.
We are looking for an experienced, well connected, organised International Recruitment Manager in the UK (Remote) to join our growing Sales team and take our company and platform to the next level! The role is offered on a remote-working basis but the candidate would ideally be based in Birmingham, London or Manchester.
What you’ll be doing every day:
● Represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
● Increase international student enrolment at ApplyBoard by recruiting international students through education agencies from diverse regions
● Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to recruitment partners and their staff, and keep the recruitment partner contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
● Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote ApplyBoard
● Train and guide recruitment partners to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
● Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximise international student outreach
● Proactively undergo recruitment partner outreach
What you bring to the table:
● Minimum 4 years of international student recruitment experience for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions in the UK
● UK onshore international student recruitment experience desirable
● Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
● Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
● Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
● Aptitude for prioritising tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
● Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
● Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
● Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce); considered an asset
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education. With more than 800,000 students from over 150 countries helped with their journey in less than a decade, we are just getting started.
ApplyBoard’s 1,350 global team members in 30 countries assist students and our 1,500 partner institutions by empowering the international student sector with innovative technology and insights. As a four-time consecutive Deloitte Fast 50 and Fast 500 ranked company, ApplyBoard is growing and scaling like few other companies. On top of our strong growth, our people are growing personally and professionally. ApplyBoard India was Great Place to Work® Institute (India) certified for outstanding employee experience and workplace culture.
Thank you for your interest in joining the ApplyBoard Team and being part of our mission to Educate the World. While we are lucky to attract a high level of interest in each of our roles, only qualified applicants will be contacted and selected for an interview.
ApplyBoard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all aspects of the hiring and selection process.