Senior Product Analyst
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Beam was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental benefits industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare.
Today, Beam Benefits is available in 40+ states and has expanded beyond dental. Beam is now simplifying and modernizing a robust suite of ancillary employee benefits through an intuitive digital platform, self-service tools, AI-powered pricing, support from Beam’s helpful representatives, and a unique Beam Perks™ rewards program. This winning combination allows us to deliver a simple, smart, and wellness-focused experience for brokers, employers, and members.
Joining Beam Benefits Means
• Working in a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IoT, and dental services
• Being supported and encouraged to improve every day by working collaboratively with a diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an energizing, committed, and fun work environment
• Being empowered as an ‘owner’ of your subject matter and work
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access benefit
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
What We're Looking For
Beam is looking for a Senior Product Analyst who exemplifies a passion for data and can be a strong partner to both business and technical teams. This quantitatively minded individual has keen product intuitions and can inform product-related hypotheses, initiatives, and questions through the intelligent use of data. They will work closely with the Product Managers, Analysts, Analytics Engineers, and Data Scientists to measure and improve end-to-end user engagement, application functionality, and product initiative impact.
What You will Do
- Effectively use analytics tools to understand user engagement and key product metrics
- Conduct quantitative analysis to test hypotheses about our users and the way they interact with our products and benefit packages
- Designing and administer A/B tests in product, building interactive monitoring to track results, and generating associated business recommendations
- Work closely with the product and data science teams to implement product changes
- Identify and report key product metrics to leadership
- Own all key product-related metrics in our BI platform, ensuring reliability, validity, and cross-functional alignment
- Display a high level of business acumen and strong communication skills to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Explore, analyze, and gather insights from event traffic and click stream data to enable data-driven product decisions making and app observability
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics
- BA/BS degree in a quantitatively focused discipline; Masters or PhD is a plus
- Extensive experience with data analysis tools (SQL, Python or R, Excel)
- Experience building data visualizations using BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- Exceptional communicator and storyteller with strong client-facing data presentation skills
- Analytical, rigorous, and creative approach to solving difficult problems
- Experience with predictive analysis and statistical methods
- Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
See more open positions at Beam Dental
Something looks off?