Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are seeking a talented and driven Account Manager to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing and growing customer relationships, ensuring their success by providing a white-glove customer experience. Your expertise and proactive approach will be crucial in retaining revenue and fostering long-term partnerships.
- Develop and maintain strong, lasting relationships with a portfolio of customers, serving as their primary point of contact for all solution inquiries and needs.
- Understand customers' business objectives and challenges, offering customized solutions that align with their goals and drive value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, and operations, to ensure seamless implementation of customer solutions and address any customer concerns.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date with our products and services, enabling you to provide customers with valuable insights and recommendations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling our solutions to existing customers, driving revenue growth and expanding our market presence.
- Conduct regular cadence with customers to assess their satisfaction, gather feedback, and address any issues or concerns they may have.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations on customer performance, highlighting key metrics and insights to internal stakeholders.
- Stay informed about industry regulations and compliance standards related to payment processing, ensuring customers remain in compliance while utilizing our services.
- 2-3 years of experience in account management, sales or other revenue accountable customer facing role
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships, preferably with experience in selling financial products or solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical information to customers and internal teams.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills, adept at finding creative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changes quickly.
- Remote-first work environment (domestic US)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, Great Places to Work, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about