Revenue Operations Analyst
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Revenue Operations Analyst to be an integral part of our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations, with a primary focus on supporting and optimizing revenue operations activities to drive growth and efficiency. As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will play a key role in implementing operational strategies and managing daily tasks that are essential for accelerating revenue growth. Your responsibilities will involve close collaboration with various teams, including sales, marketing, partnerships and customer success, ensuring that all revenue-related activities are aligned and effective.
- Support the implementation of revenue operations strategies as directed by the Revenue Operations leadership, encompassing areas such as tool integration, reporting and sales process enhancement.
- Handle daily operational responsibilities within the Revenue Operations department, focusing on data analysis, report generation, and providing tools support.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and client success teams to streamline lead management and pipeline processes, from inception to deal closure.
- Contribute to the evaluation of sales metrics and key performance indicators, assessing the impact of operational initiatives.
- Liaise with various departments to facilitate the successful execution of revenue operations projects and initiatives.
- Work with our Revenue Enablement Specialist to train and ensure proficiency of sales, client success, and marketing teams in utilizing enablement tools and CRM systems.
- Regularly review and update enablement technologies and platforms to align them with organizational goals.
- Aid in the development and management of performance metrics, revenue goals, and other key performance indicators.
- Actively participate in the design and optimization of sales territories to ensure balanced and effective allocation of resources across regions.
- Manage and maintain the lead database, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and segmentation of lead data for targeted marketing and sales efforts.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of lead scoring models to prioritize leads based on their likelihood to convert, enhancing sales team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in revenue operations, sales enablement, or a similar role, with a focus on operational excellence.
- Solid understanding of sales processes and the overall revenue lifecycle.
- Proficiency in CRM and sales enablement tools such as HubSpot, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, and Google Suite.
- Strong communication skills, capable of delivering clear and concise internal communications.
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to juggle multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Team-oriented with a proactive attitude, able to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Flexible and adaptable, capable of quickly adjusting tasks and priorities in response to changing business needs
- Remote-first work environment (domestic US)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, Great Places to Work, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about