Senior Product Manager
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial-minded Product Manager who can push our product forward and values moving quickly. This job description represents different full-time roles across Duolingo.
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we also offer English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test, and are bringing new subjects into the Duolingo app, where people can develop their Math and Music skills.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area, and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners, and leadership team
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to explore and validate feature ideas
- Partner with product designers to ensure a fun and delightful user experience in our product
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform experiment analysis on features and find opportunities for optimization
- Define your key performance indicator(s) that drive company goals, and achieve them!
- 4-6 years of product management experience with a proven track record
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to apply user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, curious, and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Design, Psychology, or equivalent
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or equivalent
- Extensive experience in fast-growing, consumer-facing apps that have strong IAP and/or subscription growth.
We invest in and support our Duos! This role is eligible for a robust compensation package of base salary, equity, and Duolingo’s world-class benefits. The starting base salary range for this role is, $148,800 - $274,600. Actual salary may vary based on level, work experience, performance, and other factors evaluated during the hiring process.
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Take a peek at how we care for our employees' holistic well-being with our benefits here.
Duolingo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
By applying for this position your data will be processed as per the Duolingo Applicant Privacy Notice.