Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Enlace Health delivers the only end-to-end solution that solves the infrastructure challenges driving today’s unsustainable healthcare system. Connecting payers, providers, and patients, Enlace™ empowers any type of healthcare delivery model, from facilitating retrospective programs to enabling risk for prospective programs. Combining executive-level healthcare DNA with an extensible technology platform, Enlace is the bridge from chaotic healthcare to the healthcare world when Triple Aim optimization is truly realized.
At Enlace Health, our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is founded upon integrity, hard work, and the relentless pursuit to make a difference. We think creatively, we like a challenge and draw inspiration from each other. As the Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you will play a critical role in delivering high quality, perfectly-functioning software to customers. The quality analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The successful candidate will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
To be successful as a quality analyst, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate is required to have a strong background in claims processing in the healthcare industry.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases based on the business requirements.
- Conduct thorough functional testing on the new features.
- Generate test data for claims processing to support feature testing.
- Perform regression testing before production release.
- Identify and log defects found in the lower environments.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Triage production issues and recreate the issues in the lower environment.
- Expand test coverage to make the regression suite more robust.
- Work closely with the scrum team to deliver high quality products.
- Interact with product owners and developers to determine the right testing scenarios.
- Provide QA perspective during grooming sessions.
- Work closely with developers to test early in the SDLC.
- Partner with automation engineer to automate new testing scenarios.
- Advocate quality mindset across the scrum team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance, specifically in healthcare, working with a medical and pharmacy claims adjudication system.
- Familiarity with the entire SDLC, Agile (Scrum), risk management and project management.
- Experience with AWS is a big plus.
- Experience with API Testing.
- Familiarity with general CI/CD principles and CI systems (Jenkins).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Ability to work within an early-stage, high-growth environment.
- Comfortable functioning independently while identifying, investigating, and developing solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Enlace Health offers competitive benefits and perks to all our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package is one of the many ways we show our employees how valued they are. All full-time employees are eligible for the following:
- FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees on select plans
- $1740 annual contribution into qualifying HSAs
- UNLIMITED time off
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Mac laptop and accessories
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Annual professional development stipend
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to patient information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Enlace. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense. Security roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference
- Executing particular security processes or activities
- Ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific company requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability, or marital status.