Senior Director/VP, Product
Senior Director/VP, Product
Enlace Health delivers the only end-to-end solution that solves the infrastructure challenges driving today’s unsustainable healthcare system. Connecting payers, providers, and patients, Enlace™ empowers any type of healthcare delivery model, from facilitating retrospective programs to enabling risk for prospective programs. Combining executive-level healthcare DNA with an extensible technology platform, Enlace is the bridge from chaotic healthcare to the healthcare world when the Triple Aim optimization is truly realized.
At Enlace Health, our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is founded upon integrity, hard work, and the relentless pursuit to make a difference. We think creatively, we like a challenge and draw inspiration from each other. As a Senior Director/VP, Product, you will be responsible for the design, planning and execution of our product roadmap, enabling us to deliver upon our mission of delivering sustainable healthcare. This role is a critical member of our team and will be depended upon to ensure the performance, strategy, and alignment of Enlace’s product portfolio align with our corporate vision and strategic plan.
- In 3 months:
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform and services suite, our market, and our customers to inform strategic planning on the next wave of healthcare innovation.
- Understand internal development methodologies and begin identifying and implementing improvements.
- Support the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of additional talent to realize your vision.
- In 6 months:
- Deliver a 24-month strategic roadmap for the product area including ROI and market penetration metrics
- Become a risk-based VBC product SME and be recognized as an innovative leader by both customers and peers.
- Establish a proactive market/customer engagement program.
- In 12 months:
- Delivering major product releases into the market with expected ROI.
- Maintain high and continuously improve product experience, including customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and margin attainment.
- Drive the strategic product direction and execution of all product related activities, including establishing a product vision, driving product innovation, product development, customer-focused product design, and building a product organization.
- Recruit, hire, and structure a world-class Product team to meet defined objectives and deliver results.
- Define product strategy and 1-3 year product roadmap, outlining specifically how concepts are turned into sustainable products at a sustainable ROI.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering on the design of our data platform, and product design to transform customer and prospect needs into robust requirements.
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing to help define our product voice and develop and deliver sales training, sales collateral, product collateral, and other product assets.
- Measure and evaluate qualitative and quantitative data related to the product experience.
- Identify strategic areas of new investment and generate budget models for product expansion.
- 10+ years of experience in a product leadership role in the healthcare technology industry.
- Experience in risk-based VBC and health plan contract management or analytics.
- Experience in advanced healthcare analytics including episodic grouping methodologies.
- Proven success designing and executing upon SaaS and/or PaaS product roadmaps.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience hiring and managing product managers and directors.
- Ability to articulate a clear and reproducible prioritization process.
- Expertise with growth strategy and data strategy.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product execution.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Experience collaborating effectively with a hybrid and/or fully remote team.
Enlace Health offers competitive benefits and perks to all our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package is one of the many ways we show our employees how valued they are. All full-time employees are eligible for the following:
- FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees on select plans
- $1740 annual contribution into qualifying HSAs
- UNLIMITED time off
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Mac laptop and accessories
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual professional development stipend
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to patient information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Enlace. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense. Security roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference
- Executing particular security processes or activities
- Ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific company requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability, or marital status.