Contracts and Procurement Analyst
Who We Are
The mission of Gecko Robotics is to protect today’s critical infrastructure, and give form to tomorrow’s: refineries, power plants, heavy manufacturing facilities, vessels, water storage, and many more. We accomplish this through our robotics platforms in tandem with our enterprise software solutions, creating a virtuous cycle of data acquisition, processing, analysis, and decision-making. Our robots operate in some of the most dangerous industrial environments, collecting data of unprecedented value and magnifying the contributions of human experts, while keeping them out of harm’s way. Gecko is uniquely poised to maximize both the production and the useful life of the assets we rely on to meet the world's energy needs.
Role at a Glance
Gecko’s Contracts and Procurement Analyst will be a proactive and autonomous operator who will own a variety of specialized responsibilities in the administration of federal government and commercial contracts. The Contracts and Procurement Analyst will have a strong knowledge of service agreements and contract administration procedures, the skills to analyze and interpret contract documents, and the ability to provide high-quality customer service both internally and externally. They will also have an eye for compliance, and a genuine interest and responsibility to protect Geckos’ interests. Additionally, this role may act as liaison between the organization and subcontractors to implement contracts and subcontracts. They will have a strong “no task too small” mentality, and will be eager to jump into the unknown, and create strong processes and organization.
What you will do
- Supports, participates in, or leads contract negotiations with suppliers, partners, or customers individually or in collaboration with others
- Participates in pre-award contract reviews to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies, and company objectives
- Drives partnership with Sales, People Operations, and Finance (among others) and customers to administer the terms of federal government, and commercial contracts. Provides support and guidance for contractual issues
- Possesses a desire to build a compliance-focused contracting function from the ground up
- Creates and administers commercial service agreements for customers and partners, monitors performance, and develops, negotiates, and evaluates company contracts on behalf of the broader organization
- Tracks and initiates the renewal and re-pricing processes
- Administers federal government service contracts and manages contract renewals to include the pricing process for the preparation of follow-on contract proposals
- Processes contract modifications
- Prepares and tracks requests for equitable adjustments through resolution
- Coordinates with legal as needed
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers and partners
- Maintains contract records used to ensure compliance with reporting and regulatory requirements
- Travels as needed to Gecko offices for in-person meetings and collaboration
Required Education and Experience
- Two years' detailed hands-on experience in federal/commercial contracts administration
- Knowledge of contracting processes and contract issues, regulations and terms and conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by management, team, vendors and/or customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with team and internal customers
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business problems
- Demonstrated customer service, common sense, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Juris Doctor or LLM
- NCMA certification: CPCM, CFCM, CCCM, and/or CCMA
NYC Pay Transparency Disclosure:
Salary Range: $113,000 to $150,000 annually plus equity and perks.
This salary range is based on the current available market data, and represents the expected salary range for this role. Gecko Robotics has minimal hierarchy and few titles, but has broad ranges of experience represented within roles. Should you have compensation expectations that exceed these bands, we'd love to hear from you and would welcome you to reach out to further discuss
Gecko Robotics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?