Product Analytics Manager
Product, Data Science
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for an experienced analytics leader to manage our Product Analytics team. In this role, you will be leading a team of analysts that are embedded throughout the product organization to provide data, analytics, and insights. We are looking for a leader to manage the team effectively, guide the team through replatforming, and create scalable processes to enable product delivery.
As the Product Analytics Manager you will be responsible for the oversight and management of analysts, enabling the team to provide trusted, accurate data insights that drive action, measure impact, and proactively create measurable improvement. In addition you will be responsible for building processes, working cross-functionally with the larger data platform, data analytics and data science organizations, engaging with key stakeholders in the relevant business areas, and delivering analysis and recommendations to key leadership. Our ideal candidate will be a servant leader and a player coach who has strong organizational skills and a passion for driving impact through data.
This role reports to Greenlight’s Director of Analytics.
- Managing a team of product analysts. You will be instrumental in leading the team through engineering replatforming efforts while balancing current product initiatives.
- Partnering with product stakeholders, helping to manage and prioritize their analytics needs.
- Building processes to enable the team for success in creating trusted, accurate, and actionable insights
- Working cross functionally within the data team to ensure change management of data is communicated and scoped with analytics engineering, collaboration is happening with advanced analytics, and identifying and engaging with data science on opportunities and projects
- Providing leadership and vision on how to grow Greenlight’s analytics capabilities ensuring we are the industry leader in data literacy, data quality, and data-driven action, creating a culture where data proactively generates increased value for our families via better experiences, learning, and insight
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Expertise in all things data analytics and business intelligence. Background and understanding in product experimentation and analytics.
- Strong Technical Skills in Analytics. We are looking for a Player Coach that can help mentor and grow analysts side by side. Expectations are strong skills in SQL, Data Visualization, and Analytical Storytelling.
- Prior direct report people management experience required
- Experience partnering with different stakeholders and being able to effectively communicate with them and prioritize their different needs
- Strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple initiatives
- Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.