Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for a highly driven, analytical Growth Marketing Manager to partner in executing a multi-million dollar, multi-channel brand media plan to accelerate a fast-paced customer acquisition program. This individual has the unique opportunity to shape and take ownership of a high-impact company initiative to build brand awareness and will be essential to implementing strategy, analyzing performance, and communicating results to executives and the broader organization.
You will work closely with internal & external partners to drive growth, pulling many different levers to drive a cross-functional, cross-platform roadmap (working with Product Marketing, Brand, Data Engineering, and other Growth team members to drive results on channels such as TV, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
Our ideal candidate has a background in paid social marketing or a similar analytical/digital marketing role, with a true ownership mindset, exceptional analytical skills, and exemplary attention to detail. Candidates with Facebook and TikTok experience are highly preferred, with experience in TV, YouTube, and other digital channels a plus.
This role reports to the Growth Marketing Director.
- Drive an ambitious cross-platform roadmap to maximize Greenlight brand awareness, customer acquisitions, lifetime value (LTV), and optimized acquisition cost (CAC, CPA)
- Oversee day-to-day performance of Greenlight’s TV program, building media plans, processes, tools, and reports to effectively & efficiently manage and accelerate awareness/growth
- Design and inform new A/B test optimization strategies, measurement frameworks, creative, landing experiences, and other game-changing program initiatives
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years’ experience in performance and/or digital marketing (preferably managing Tiktok or a paid social program) or 5+ years’ experience in management consulting, startup/tech, finance, or strategy, with a heavy analytical emphasis
- A highly motivated, domain ownership mindset - the ability to thrive in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a self-starter mentality
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills with proven ability to leverage data to identify trends, spot performance opportunities, and prove your point
- Uncompromising precision and attention to detail (zero-defect analysis, quick spotting of unexpected performance/bugs, ability to troubleshoot marketing tracking systems, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- [Preferred] Experience with TikTok and YouTube ad campaigns
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.