Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join Greenlight’s growing Procurement team. We are looking for someone who takes ownership and accountability while supporting our internal stakeholders to facilitate the end to end Procurement purchasing process while enabling continuous improvements to increase organisational value.
As part of the Procurement team, you will be an individual contributor, driving communications across internal and external stakeholders to support adherence with the Source to Pay/Procure to Pay procedures.
What you will be doing:
- Provide operational support to front-line spend owner inquiries, including the facilitation and support of purchase requests, approval process, and purchase order issuance across our vendors utilizing our P2P platform
- Responsible for supporting in-country (India) global purchasing requirements in support of global Procurement policy
- Supports Procurement controls through ensuring purchases align to company policy, including but not limited to competitive bid requirements
- Advocates as strong change agent to increase Procure to Pay platform adoption, including increasing vendor registration (as applicable)
- Conducts buyer research support across various vendor products and services for competitive analysis through sourcing initiatives
- Maintains, aggregates, and supports program-level data analysis across various systems into program dashboards (P2P, Contract Management, Supplier Risk)
- Tracks and maintains cost savings, value leakage, and efficiency opportunities associated with Procurement key performance indicators.
- Assist with various projects and change management efforts across program evolution to improve stakeholder experience
What you should bring:
- 4+ years experience within Procurement, Sourcing, Buyer Role, Vendor Management, or equivalent background
- Strong understanding of Procure to Pay process, including relevant technologies
- Experience with Procure to Pay, Sourcing, Vendor Management, and Third Party Risk Management technology platforms
- Strong experience understanding key sourcing and purchasing concepts, contract terms or conditions, including various vendor pricing models, concepts and/or cost drivers
- Familiarity with data visualization and analysis tools (such as Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or equivalents)
- Ability to collaborate effectively across peers to accomplish functional and organizational goals
- Ensures adherence to organization policies and procedures, including those relevant across the Procurement and Vendor Management domains
- Ability to manage workflows, multiple projects, and develop report updates
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, and work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.