B2B Marketing Contractor (Part-Time)
Marketing & Communications
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Who we are
We're building a prayer and meditation app. One that is authentically Christian and Catholic, while at the same time a resource for anyone looking to grow deeper in a relationship with God. We believe that people are hungry for peace, and that there is no surer way to find it than by learning to sit in silence with Christ: “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Mt 11:28).
Our goal is to build something truly great. Something that combines the beauty of the Church’s spirituality with world-class product and content execution.
We launched the app in December of 2018 and have been blown away with the incredible growth & traction. Hallow has been downloaded over 10 million times with over 200,000 5-star reviews. We're blessed to be backed by some of the best mission-driven investors in the world and are excited to build out the team to help a lot more folks grow closer to God.
We are a startup. We move quickly and take big swings. We are a small and fast moving team and each person is responsible for making an impact. It is hard work, but also deeply meaningful. We’d be honored & humbled if you’d consider joining us.
Tldr: We're looking for a B2B marketing contractor with lead generation experience to help us continue to reach individuals through our Parish, University, School, and Enterprise operations.
What You'll Do
- B2B Marketing: You'll be a critical part of our Marketing & B2B teams reporting directly to our Head of Marketing to write copy, run tests, build funnels, and launch lead generation marketing campaigns to build a pipeline for the sales team of qualified school, parish, university, and enterprise leads looking to add Hallow as a benefit to their organization.
- Lead Generation: You'll be working with our performance marketing team on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn to run tests on ad copy, creative, landing pages, offers, and funnels.
- Email Marketing: Build Lifecycle Marketing strategies that not only convert leads into sales but also help retain and activate current partners and utilize cold email to build relationships and leads.
- LinkedIn Marketing: You'll build a world-class LinkedIn page to grow Hallow's presence and brand ultimately helping convert leads into sales. Inside LinkedIn you will write captions, strategize campaigns, communicate with our user base, and drive growth through engaging social content.
- Trends: Stay up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in our space.
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Every day we get amazing stories and get the pleasure of working on something that impacts lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliche, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: You’ll be a massive part of our growth. There’s nothing more exciting as a marketer than being able to see your work touch thousands of lives around the world and truly build a world-class experience with every communication, partnership, content, and more. You get to see a direct impact on people's lives from the work you'll be doing.
- Growth: From day 1, you’ll be a part of the startup journey. We went from less than 10 to over 50 in the past two years, and we’ll need your help to create a world-class team and get individuals praying around the world.
- Flexibility: HQ will be in Chicago. That being said, we’re super flexible with location/hours; we don’t care when you work, just that it gets done.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates for this hourly position.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing with proven lead generation experience for B2B or SAAS is a must.
- Communication: You’re an expert communicator and conversationalist. You have the ability and experience of writing email copy, landing pages, and ads that convert.
- Technical Abilities: Has worked in Linkedin, Facebook, or Google Ads before and has experience in building landing pages and emails with a design-builder or HTML/CSS is a must. Knowing WordPress is a huge plus.
- Analytics: Proven ability to run A/B tests and make data-driven decisions. Knowledge in Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other analytics tool is needed.
- Grit & detail-oriented: We really care about what we’re doing & try to build as fast as we can. Since we’re guided meditation and competing with some large players in the market (Calm, Headspace), we have to stand out. Everything we do, say, send, or spend money on should be top-notch quality and set Hallow apart as the best.
We are honored that you'd consider joining the team and look forward to connecting with you.
Alex at Hallow
CEO & Co-Founder