About This Role
What you'll do:
- Lead the technical pre-sales relationship by providing guidance on technical architecture, demonstrating the product (ex. eUICC), mitigating technical concerns or obstacles, and building customer trust in Hologram
- Act as a subject matter expert for Hologram's full product suite who can expertly communicate Hologram's technical value proposition
- Provide prospects with end-to-end IoT expertise including hardware selection, embedded systems/product architecture and design, and device certifications
- Assist with and drive resolution for technical support issues that arise during pre-sales, testing, and pilot phase
- Maintain a high level of expertise in IoT technologies and relevant industry trends
Helpful skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer selling complex technical, developer-facing products (ex. networking products, embedded systems hardware products, data products, and APIs)
- Previous experience building and deploying embedded systems or IoT devices
- Proven expertise in cellular connectivity, cellular certifications, AT commands, radio modules, and modems
Traits & Skills
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- You have a proven history of quickly mastering new technologies and technical concepts
- You take broad goals and turn them into specific plans, work through obstacles, and make good decisions along the way
- You move fast to care for customer needs and solve bigger problems
- You love to help customers in need and will go the extra mile to ensure Hologram delivers phenomenal experiences at every touch point
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our mission to build a more connected future. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The base salary for this role is $114,267 to 171,400 please note, this range does not include the generous commision structure that exists for this role.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- We cover 100% for employees and dependents on our base medical plan
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Monthly benefits budget
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Intro call with a member of our recruiting team (30 minutes)
- Call with our Sr. Manager of Technical Solutions (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview with a Sr. Sales Engineer (45 minutes)
- Interview with our Director of Sales (45 minutes)
- Interview with our Sr. Director of Product (45 minutes)
- Interview with Director of Customer Success (45 minutes)
- Executive Interview with Chief Business Officer (30 minutes)
Ready to apply?
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.