Senior Demand Generation Specialist
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to help us drive marketing initiatives that will support our revenue goals and generate high-quality leads for Hologram’s business.
About this role
As a Demand Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and optimizing marketing initiatives that support our sales goals and contribute to the growth of our business. Your expertise in marketing strategies, data analysis, and marketing automation will play a pivotal role in attracting and converting high-quality leads. You will work closely with Sales to create engaging multi-channel programs that generate leads, move prospects through the buyer's journey and deepen our relationship with current database members. This position reports into the VP of Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop demand generation strategies that align with business objectives, target audience, and market trends.
- Design and implement lead nurturing workflows and email campaigns to move prospects through the sales funnel and convert them into qualified leads.
- Utilize Marketo to create, schedule and manage campaigns workflows and lead scoring models.
- Continuously optimize automation processes for increased efficiency and better lead engagement.
- Assist in planning and coordinating both virtual and in-person events, including trade shows, webinars, workshops, and product launches.
- Handle logistics, promotion, and follow-up activities to ensure successful event execution.
- Generate regular reports to track campaign effectiveness and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Conduct A/B tests on campaign elements, such as subject lines, messaging, and calls-to-action, to identify optimal strategies for lead engagement and conversion.
Helpful skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a related marketing generalist or lead generation position
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools (preferably Marketo)
- Ability to work transparently and in a fast-paced, collaborative, remote environment committed to educating our prospects and clients alike on Hologram’s offerings
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Trade show management and execution experience, and email marketing experience required
- Experience with Salesforce reporting preferred
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $79,000 - $100,000.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- We cover 100% for employees and dependents on our base medical plan
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Monthly benefits budget
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- An intro call with a member of our recruiting
- Interview with the hiring manager
- A series of interviews with cross functional team members
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.