Senior Account Executive
About This Role
What you'll do:
- Become an expert on our market and diverse customer base
- Learn our sales process and navigate complex deals; effectively run a deal cycle
- Source pipeline, manage evaluation cycles and close business
- Communicate the value of Hologram’s platform to multiple personas
- Help to support a rapidly growing organization with product or process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Ops, and Customer Success to continually optimize productivity
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and accountability
Helpful skills and experience:
- 5+ Years of sales and closing experience within a complex sales funnel
- Formal value selling training (Force Management, Challenger, etc.) is a bonus
- SaaS/technical background experience
- IaaS experience is a bonus
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proficiency in SFDC, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Passion for determining what your customers need and ensuring Hologram delivers phenomenal experiences at every touchpoint.
- The ability to take broad goals and turn them into specific plans, working through obstacles, and making good decisions along the way.
- A talent for moving fast, both when a customer has an immediate need, and on solving bigger problems in a timely manner.
- Eagerness to continue to learn and grow, at any stage of your career
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- We cover 100% for employees and dependents on our base medical plan
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Monthly benefits budget
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Initial phone interview (20-30 minutes)
- Call with our VP of Sales (30 minutes)
- Peer zoom interview (30 minutes)
- CS/Marketing zoom interview (30 minutes)
- Executive Interview (45 minutes)
Ready to apply?
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.