Head of Demand Generation
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike-sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Head of Demand Generation to join our team and help us scale.
About This Role
We are searching for a Head of Demand Generation to serve as a key player on our Marketing team. The right candidate will have a proven ability to drive pipeline growth, partner effectively with Product and Sales, and toggle between the altitudes required for deep strategic thinking and deliberate execution. As a product-led organization, we rely heavily on our Marketing team to enable our Sales org while also developing integrated campaign strategies to maximize the communicated value of our product developments to our customers. There is a lot to celebrate in our technology at Hologram. We hope that if you are excited about the potential of our industry and believe you can help strengthen Hologram’s position within IoT, you will apply.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop demand generation strategies that align with business objectives, target audience, and market trends
- Plan and execute integrated campaigns across various channels, including digital, email, social media, webinars, and events
- Design and implement lead nurturing workflows and email campaigns to move prospects through the sales funnel and convert them into qualified leads
- Develop engaging and relevant content that resonates with different stages of the buyer’s journey
- Utilize Marketo to create, schedule, and manage campaign workflows and lead scoring models
- Continuously optimize automation processes for increased efficiency and better lead engagement
- Assist in planning and coordinating both virtual and in-person events, including trade shows, webinars, workshops, and product launches
- Handle logistics, promotion, and follow-up activities to ensure successful event execution
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics, such as lead conversion rates, ROI and engagement levels
- Generate regular reports to track campaign effectiveness and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Conduct A/B tests on campaign elements, such as subject lines, messaging, and calls-to-action, to identify optimal strategies for lead engagement and conversion
Collaboration and Communication:
- Coordinate with Sales teams to ensure a seamless handoff of leads, gather feedback, and iterate on lead quality and conversion strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align demand generation efforts with broader marketing and company objectives
Helpful skills and experience:
- 6+ years of experience in various Marketing roles with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Demand Generation
- Experience owning and exceeding pipeline targets through multi-channel / ABM / Integrated campaigns
- Understands all Marketing levers and how to best utilize them in pursuit of a desired outcome
- Equally values the art of strategy and the importance of execution
- Data-oriented and results-driven
- Ability to work transparently and in a fast-paced, collaborative, remote environment
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools (preferably Marketo, SalesLoft, and Salesforce)
- Experience working closely with or managing Business Development Representatives
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% employee coverage on our base medical plan
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Monthly benefits budget
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Interview with a member of the recruiting team
- 3 - 5 interviews with members of the marketing team and cross-functional teams
- A written exercise or take-home assessment
- Interview with a member of our executive team
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
We follow accepted offers with a background check and encourage you to apply even if you are worried about something from your past.