Senior Product Marketing Manager
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike-sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us scale.
About This Role
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us bring our products to market. This is an exciting opportunity to build the Product Marketing practice from the ground up. The Product Marketing Manager will serve as the chief advocate for the customer & internal expert on the competitive landscape. Working in partnership with the Product, Design, Sales and Marketing teams, you will sharpen insights that will inform messaging, KPIs and the roadmap to reach users and drive engagement. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence. You will be a strategic & creative thinker, marketing subject matter expert, and an enthusiastic & collaborative leader ready to help build a high-performing marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Translate customer needs into positioning and messaging strategies from top-of-funnel awareness messages to key points along the customer journey
- Define and articulate the unique value proposition of our products
- Develop marketing collateral and content to support product launches and ongoing promotion
- Provide sales with the tools and resources needed to effectively sell along with training materials and sessions
- Monitor and analyze competitor's products and marketing strategies in order to effectively differentiate Hologram and gain a competitive advantage
- Define and execute partner marketing strategies that align with overall business objectives
- Partner with Product and Design teams to continually deepen our understanding of our customer segments and buyer personas
- Build Research strategy to evaluate competitive landscape and customer buying lifecycle
- Work closely with Product to establish product opportunities based on market feedback
Helpful Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in Product Marketing, and/or business strategy at a B2B tech company (preferred) or SaaS company
- Exceptional storyteller. Can speak to an audience and demonstrate an understanding of their needs and pain points through storytelling that makes our product stand out
- High familiarity with leveraging digital tools for interpreting customer needs and Marketing performance including Google Analytics, Optimize, Fullstory and other A/B testing tools.
- Sales enablement experience and enthusiasm for working hands-on with sales teams to bring the story to life in 1x1 interactions
- Comfortable joining sales calls as needed (for example, presenting forward-looking product roadmap)
- Experience in ‘Ideal Customer Profile’ identification and refinement
Nice to Have:
- Experience differentiating products in a crowded/saturated market (vs category creation)
- Experience with product-led growth/product-assisted sales motions
- Competitive intelligence experience
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% employee coverage on our base medical plan
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Monthly benefits budget
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Interview with a member of the recruiting team
- 3 - 4 interviews with members of the sales, marketing and product teams
- A work sample presentation
- 2 Interviews with members of our executive team
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
We follow accepted offers with a background check and encourage you to apply even if you are worried about something from your past.