Revenue Business Systems Manager
We're looking for a Revenue Business Systems Manager to help us streamline our sales processes and maintain the integrity of sales and customer data. In this role, you'll be the cornerstone of our Go To Market team's efforts, ensuring that tools like Salesforce, SalesLoft, PandaDoc, and Lean Data not only meet our current needs but are also strategically aligned to support our growth and efficiency.
About This Role
What you'll do:
- Collaborate across functions with Sales Leaders and the Revenue Ops team to identify, prioritize, and develop new features in Salesforce.
- Implement and optimize integrations and additional tools connected to Salesforce, including SalesLoft, Lean Data, PandaDoc, and others.
- Identify and execute improvements to processes and systems, enhancing efficiencies and optimizing team effectiveness.
- Ensure data capture and reporting needs are met while maintaining data integrity between tools and departments.
- Implement and project manage our Business Systems development sprint cycle
- Ensure solutions are built for scale and adhere to best practices, contributing to the planning and prioritization of future business system needs.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in developing solutions in Salesforce, preferably in high-growth companies.
- Familiarity with core Salesforce development technologies, including Process Builder, Flow, and APEX.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Marketo is a plus.
- Possession of at least one active Salesforce.com certification (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Sales Cloud Consultant preferred)
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $120,000-$170,000 for an average cost of living city. (For the highest cost-of-living cities like NYC and San Francisco, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Initial 30-minute intro call with Ashish Bhatnagar, VP of Rev Ops to discuss the role and your relevant experience.
- Series of in-depth interviews focusing on technical expertise in Salesforce, management of sales tools, and development of sales processes.
- Discussions with key team members including Victor Manrique, Hope Ruiz, and Cuong Tram to assess your ability to support and enhance the GTM team's operations.
- A follow-up interview with Ashish Bhatnagar to discuss overall fit and potential concerns.
- Final 30-minute interview with Ben Forgan, CEO.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.