Public Sector Delivery Manager
College Park, MD, USA · Washington, DC, USA · Virginia, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, data activity monitoring, and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Immuta is trusted by the top U.S. bank, two of the top three top pharma companies in the world, the world's top luxury car brand, and many other large enterprises across industries
- In the past 12 months, Immuta has increased annual recurring revenue (ARR) by more than 100 percent, doubled its customer base, doubled the number of employees, and is now valued at over $1B.
- Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $267 million in total funding. Investors include NightDragon, Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
-Hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland; and London
The Public Sector Delivery Manager will be responsible for the delivery of complex, large-scale deployments to Public Sector clients. Reporting directly to the Immuta Chief Customer Officer, the PS SDM will work closely with our clients to deeply understand their requirements and work collaboratively with cross functional teams, including Customer Success, Product, Sales and Operations to drive adoption, secure renewals and enable expansion within Public Sector.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee progress as customers transition between stages of the customer journey - validating transitions occur at the proper points and that processes are followed
- Collaborate with key technology and systems integrator partners to maximize Immuta’s success in key accounts
- Serve as an escalation point both internally and externally, facilitating and coordinating the right conversations with the right people to shepherd customers in their Immuta and data security journey
- In collaboration with the account team, build and execute account and success plans that aim to accelerate value and drive adoption and growth within each account
- Assist senior leadership in determining Public Sector Customer Success pain points and operational inefficiencies, then designing mitigating process improvements
- Provide input and expertise into Immuta’s security requirements and help customers achieve Authorities to Operate (ATO’s)
- Interface with Revenue Operations, Public Sector and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless operation between Sales and Customer Success
WHO YOU ARE
- Must have, at minimum, Active TS Clearance
- At least 8+ years of Project Delivery and/or Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated history of working with the IC, FedCiv, etc
- Experience leading the delivery of complex technology projects across Federal Agencies
- Deep understanding of public sector budgeting process
- Must have world-class communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced technology startup environment
- PMP or other project management certifications
- Experience working for a growth-focused Product Company
- Experience with large-scale data analytics projects
- Experience with cloud architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure) and core data storage, compute and application services
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.
See more open positions at Immuta
Something looks off?