Insurance Product Analyst (Remote, US)
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well-backed & stable. We closed our $100M Series D fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s “Gradient” AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures, Advance Venture Partners, Eden Global Partners, and Clocktower Technology Ventures.
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
We are seeking an Insurance Product Analyst to join the Insurance State Product Management function. This role offers the opportunity to lead exciting analyses and hone your analytical, technical, and communication skills while working closely with and in support of our Regional Product Managers. You will work across the Insurance State Product Management team to analyze and understand the data behind our product offering and solve real business challenges.
This role requires a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can efficiently function in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Work individually and as a part of a team to gather and analyze data qualitatively and quantitatively to recommend solutions to drive business results.
- Partner with Regional Product Managers to provide support and insights on state and regional trends and performance.
- Perform market/competitor intelligence research on a state and regional level to provide insight on macro market trends.
- 2-4 years of combined experience in insurance product management roles
- A degree in Mathematics, Business, Economics, Statistics, or similar study
- Strong technical (SQL) and analytical skills, capable of developing quantitative analyses through data manipulation
- Strong communication skills
- Insurance experience is required, and P&C or homeowners insurance experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
The base compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Actual compensation will be determined based on various factors including the candidate's qualifications, skills, and experience.
The target compensation for this position will be determined based on the successful candidate's experience and skills. We are committed to providing a compensation package that not only reflects the responsibilities and requirements of the role, but also the unique expertise that the chosen candidate will bring to our team.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-First Culture - We supported #remotelife long before it was a given. We'll keep promoting it.
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan Offerings
- Life and disability coverage including voluntary options
- Competitive PTO - 20 days and 11 paid holidays (including floating holidays) per year under the Company’s vacation and holiday policies.
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid for eligible employees
- 401K Company Contribution - Openly contributes 3% of the employee's gross income, even if the employee does not contribute.
- Work-from-home stipend - We provide a $1,500 allowance to spend on setting up your home workplace
- Annual Professional Development Fund: Each employee has $2,000 in professional development (PD) funds to spend on activities or resources annually. We want each Openly employee to achieve personal and professional success and to feel supported, confident, and informed about improving their efficiency and productivity.
- Be Well Program - Employees receive $50 per month to use towards your overall well-being
- Paid Volunteer Service Hours
- Referral Program and Reward
Depending on position, Employees generally are eligible for cash incentive compensation, including commissions for sales eligible roles. In all cases, eligibility for compensation and benefits is subject to applicable plan and policy terms in effect from time to time.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and currently residing in the US will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.