At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion-dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We’re seeking a Payroll Accountant to join our fast paced company to process, improve and report on the company’s main payroll functions.
What You’ll Do
- Payroll processing for 200+ employees utilizing ADP WorkforceNow. (ADP not required but a plus).
- Balances all Payroll Tax withholdings, sets up new tax jurisdictions, completes amendments, ensures compliance with Federal, State and Local agencies, investigates and researches penalties
- Provides support to management and employees with a variety of payroll and time management questions/situations. Researches, resolves, and responds promptly and courteously to all payroll inquiries/concerns from management and employees.
- Creates and reviews time tracking reports to assist with labor related analysis and project costing
- Champions all updates for the time and attendance, payroll, and benefits
- Assists in development and implementation of new controls and processes.
- Assists in the preparation and processing of 1099’s
- Assists the controller in Ad Hoc projects that fall outside of normal payroll functions.
- Netsuite experience a plus
Who You Are
- Minimum three (3) years experience in processing payroll internally
- Experience in multi state payroll processing jurisdictions
- CPP, Certified Payroll Professional certification preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Must possess a demonstrated knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of Payroll administration, including but not limited to the review and calculation of payroll and related tax filings.
- New challenges and problem-solving opportunities excite you, regardless of whether they fall within your scope of responsibility.
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Ability to identify issues, make decisions, and resolve problems.
- Thrive being in person with your teammates in beautiful Columbus Ohio, inventing new capabilities and taking advantage of serendipitous interactions to innovate
- Passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- A growth mindset and thirst for learning
- Comfortable and even thrive in the ambiguity that comes with inventing something that has never existed before
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Why You’ll Love it Here
- Free lunch every day
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave plus an additional 6-8 weeks maternity leave for the
birthing parent (12-14 weeks total)
- 401K through Empower
- Paid Referral Bonus