Senior Software Engineer
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Planned is an event management platform that helps companies streamline their meetings & events booking process. We make it easy for anyone to plan successful events while giving finance teams the visibility and control they need to maximize their budget. Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, BMO, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and outperform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be on the front lines of building the technology that will enable world-class clients to plan their events successfully. This is an opportunity for meaningful impact and concrete learning in growing a business and developing a great product.
- Genuinely interested in building a great product and creating value for users
- Demonstrate great initiative and an ability to contribute to business and product discussions
- Has excellent collaborative skills
- Humble and adaptable
- Knowledge of NoSQL and serverless architecture is a plus
- Experience with Firebase is a plus
- Experience with GCP is a plus
Not sure you meet all the role requirements, but have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!