Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
Planned is an event management platform that helps companies streamline their meetings & events booking process. We make it easy for anyone to plan successful events while giving finance teams the visibility and control they need to maximize their budget. Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, BMO, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and outperform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
The Event Manager operates as a member of the customer success team and is primarily responsible for the sourcing, planning and coordination of our client events. They are responsible for delivering successful events to completion while ensuring a consistent and high value customer experience.
- Act as an industry expert and coach clients through their event planning process
- Ensure a seamless experience and bridge gaps between the tech and the customer experience
- Receive client event briefs and determine best vendor options
- Handle event logistics, budgeting, and invoicing
- Coordinate and negotiate with event vendors
- Develop a long-term relationship with corporate clients
- Be a positive team player
- Experience in the event-planning industry with emphasis on corporate events
- The successful candidate is intelligent, self-confident, influential, and effective when interacting with others
- A go-getter - will have the ability to perform in fast-paced, evolving start-up environment
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and takes initiative
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken)
Not sure you meet all the role requirements, but have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!