Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make excellent healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who will make things happen.
The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
**Ohio residents only**
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a point of contract for existing groups, maintaining positive relationships, and drive group satisfaction and retention
- Attend virtual and in-person client meetings across Ohio to build relationships with groups, conduct education meetings, and provide enrollment support
- Identify potential roadblocks for group success and strategize with internal teams on path forward
- Coordinate with internal team to oversee and ensuring implementation and group experience are operating smoothly
- Oversee resolution of escalated issues by responding swiftly and managing client inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Be a part of a cutting-edge, fast-growing team
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of account management in health insurance or employee benefits arena
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability, and excitement to work in a fast-paced dynamic startup environment
- Excellent communication, organization, and relationship building skills
- Previous account management experience with a record of good performance is a plus (healthcare / insurance experience preferred)
- Passionate about transforming the US health insurance industry through transparency
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, a bias for action, and superior problem-solving and communication skills
- Current Ohio State Health and Life Insurance License in good standing
- Bachelor's Degree
What You'll Get
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.