Senior Marketing Manager
Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make excellent healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who will make things happen.
The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
About the Role
Sidecar Health is seeking a seasoned marketing professional with a passion for reshaping the health insurance industry! As a Senior Marketing Manager at Sidecar Health, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand’s presence. We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated professional with strong storytelling capabilities to lead and execute marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and strengthen the company’s brand in the marketplace, ensuring messaging and branding consistency across marketing materials and audiences
- Develop a toolkit to effectively articulate our narrative in the market for B2B (brokers/group admin) and B2C (members) audiences
- Bring a stronger focus to our product marketing efforts
- Enable crafting and sharing of compelling stories that educate and inspire members
- Heighten team members’ sense of purpose through storytelling
- Develop and execute marketing messaging aligned with business goals and target market, encompassing market analysis, competitive intelligence, and health insurance industry understanding
- Deploy segmented marketing campaigns and initiatives, hands-on when needed
- Lead the creation and distribution of content to attract and retain customers, such as white papers, blog posts, and webinars
- Craft compelling copy, develop in-house content, write creative briefs, and outsource to agency and/or freelance partners when needed
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years with a B2B focus
- A love of writing and coming up with out-of-the-box creative ideas
- Exceptional cross-functional communication and collaboration skills
- Strategic, results-oriented mindset
- Passion for the details, while maintaining a keen eye on the big picture
- Flexibility to either personally dive in or engage external freelance or agency resources depending on the need
- Familiarity with the insurance or healthcare industry
- Fast growth, early-stage brand experience is a plus
- Experience in healthcare or a closely related field within a highly regulated environment is a plus
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity, and equity package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.