Provider Network Manager
Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make excellent healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who will make things happen.
The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
** Ohio residents only **
About the Role
Our Provider Team is the bridge that connects Sidecar Health members to their healthcare providers. We’re growing our team and looking for experienced, passionate people to join us and help deliver the best member and provider experience in healthcare.
As a Senior Provider Contract Manager, you will spearhead our provider engagement initiatives in Ohio by skillfully navigating hospital contract negotiations, cultivating strong relationships, and ensuring top-notch servicing.
- Grow and retain Sidecar Health membership through best-in-class provider access and pricing
- Lead all provider contracting efforts in Ohio, concentrating on establishing new hospital relationships through the development and implementation of innovative strategies
- Perform complex negotiations in collaboration with our Legal and Actuarial teams
- Serve as the liaison between hospitals, professional providers, and Sidecar Health
- Represent the Provider team in cross-functional projects, contributing expertise in collaboration with the Member Care, Claims, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, and Actuarial teams
- Collaborate with the Claims, Product, and Engineering teams to support the development of our contract management solution
- Develop new processes for cultivating and maintaining provider relationships
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in provider contracting and provider relations, with a focus on hospital negotiations
- Deep understanding of the current healthcare landscape coupled with the adaptability to reimagine insurance and envision the future of healthcare operations
- Extensive knowledge of the provider community in Ohio including prior relationships with hospitals and major physician groups in Ohio
- Excellent cross-functional communication and collaboration skills
- Tenacity and adaptability that enables you to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly evolving startup environment
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex healthcare concepts effectively to various stakeholders including senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity, and equity package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.