Provider Relations Specialist
Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make excellent healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who will make things happen.
The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
About the Role
Our Provider Team is the bridge that connects Sidecar Health members to their healthcare providers. We’re growing our team and looking for warm, passionate people to join us and help deliver the best member and provider experience in healthcare. Your job as a Provider Relations Specialist will be to provide comprehensive service and education to Sidecar Health member’s providers community.
As a startup, there is no shortage of opportunities, responsibilities, and growth! You'll work alongside a dynamic team that is disrupting the healthcare industry and having a positive and meaningful impact on our members' lives every day.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain positive provider relationships via a mixture of email, phone and/or face-to-face outreach, by facilitating provider education and the resolution of member issues
- Act as the face of Sidecar Health for inbound provider communications; collaborate with internal partners by submitting work requests, triaging issues, and resolving common issues
- Conduct outreach to providers regarding the No Surprises Act and other applicable regulations that protect Sidecar Health members
- Assist in outreach for discussions regarding contracting and partnership opportunities
- Create outbound communications to providers and members using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Zendesk, and JIRA
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills to assist with provider interactions
- Tenacity and adaptability that enables you to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly evolving startup environment
- Ability to maintain professionalism during excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of healthcare, health insurance, or provider experience (Preferred)
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity, and equity package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.