Product Manager: Monetization
Are you interested in changing the landscape of Ed Tech, working on products which can benefit anyone, anywhere?
Sololearn is on a mission to build the most fun, accessible and effective technical learning experience worldwide. We aim to help anyone, anywhere bridge the technical skills gap to future life-changing careers. We’re changing the way people learn how to code by building a habit-forming experience for people to learn at their own pace, with bite-sized lessons and unique ways to practice.
Joining Sololearn is an opportunity to build products which benefit the millions of current learners in our community, the enterprise sector across multiple industries and the billions of learners who will want or need to reskill over the next decade.
We change lives by teaching people how to code. Want to join us?
Sololearn’s Monetization PM is responsible for developing new monetizable innovative products that address key needs of our users. This individual will conceive, define, design, develop, test and launch engaging experiences for Sololearn learners.
The role will focus on advancing in-product targeting and personalization capabilities to create more effective, engagement monetization moments that drive subscriptions and reduce churn.
- Drive revenue via product development with engineers, designers and data analysts, leading ideation and giving visual input, and owning PRD authorship and adoption
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations, and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems you’re solving, for whom, and how they are solved. Analyze data to find answers
Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success and report on them
- Prioritize and execute across platforms, markets, languages and currencies
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
We want you to feel challenged, yet comfortable at Sololearn. Please review the role criteria to make sure this is the right opportunity for you.
- Extensive experience delivering mobile apps, shipping regularly
- Proven experience driving revenue performance in an in-app environment
- Demonstrated experience optimizing both subscription and in-app currency products, including increasing conversion through paywall optimization
- Track record of developing successful in-app monetization features and services
- Strong intellect backed by good product instincts, exceptional English communication skills
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, comfortable communicating with engineers and leadership
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, experience working with small sample sizes
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritizing according to value and ROI
Good to have:
- Proven experience with implementing global pricing strategies.
- Experience balancing monetisation by ads with player experience and value
Please submit your CV in English.
We enjoy what we do and we believe in our mission. We love learning and we love helping others learn. We cultivate a culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work, feel valued and find value every day. Every day we learn at Sololearn, we hope to exemplify our mission statement and have a fun, inclusive and effective learning experience. If you would like to join us, please apply!
Sololearn is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to upholding equal opportunity practices and maintaining a culture that is not only non-discriminatory but actively strives to represent the diversity of the communities we serve. All recruitment and employment decisions are made on the basis of merit, business need and objective criteria. This commitment is core to our values.