Massachusetts- Independently Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Telehealth)
At SonderMind, we’re changing how people access, receive, and participate in mental health care—joining SonderMind means joining a community of mental health therapists and counselors who are committed to making a difference in people’s lives through personalized, evidence-based care.
Whether you’re looking to grow your mental health practice or develop your professional counselor skills, SonderMind can help you find the right caseload, participate in a community of dedicated licensed mental health professionals, and access professional development opportunities.
Being a Sondermind Mental Health Therapist means you can:
Facilitate treatment with comprehensive tools and community engagement:
- Personalized treatment plans leveraging data science, interactive applications, and psycho-educational tools
- One-on-one support with dedicated coaches, robust training, and onboarding
Enable your practice with a full suite of support and resources:
- Legal security and financial opportunity with the ability to offer affordable, accessible care
Provide high-quality, evidence-based care for improved outcomes:
- Clinical strategy rooted in feedback-informed care and measurement-based care
Mental Health Therapist Requirements:
- Licensed in that state of Massachusetts (required)
- Masters or doctorate-level licensed mental health therapists (required)
- Valid LMHC, LMFT, or LICSW (required)
Mental Health Therapist Benefits:
- Flexible schedule: You set your schedule
- $82.00-$98.00 per hour
- Flexibility to determine how you want to see clients, in-person or remotely, via telehealth
- Hassle-free credentialing and billing with guaranteed pay
- No fees or membership charges
Something looks off?