Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA · Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, December 2, 2022
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative with a genuine passion for technology, sales, strategic thinking, and execution. The Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating new business opportunities for the sales team. You will qualify active buying interest and identify critical decision makers over the phone, on social media, by email, and in person.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You are a competitive, self-starter, and have the willingness to work hard to own your results.
- Build sales pipeline using outbound email, social selling, and cold calling methodologies, as well as inbound inquiries and other MQLs
- Prospect into primary named account, working closely with marketing to develop, test and execute campaigns to drive demand and improve the lead qualification process.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Thoughtful’s services, products, customers, competitors
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that Thoughtful provides
- Move solid leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging meetings, emails, or phone calls
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
- Ensure all data is properly maintained and updated in CRM
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, sales, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years experience in sales, preferably as an SDR or similar
- Experience using CRM tools (we use HubSpot now) and Google Suite of products
- Exceptional presentation, communication, interpersonal, and networking skills
- Exceptional time management and analytical skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Proven track record of quick learning and exceeding set goals
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset that works well in a fast-paced environment
- Independent thinker with the ability to find the tools and resources to be successful
- Preferably located in San Francisco, Austin, or Chicago
- $100-120K starting on-target earnings (OTE)
- Employee stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- We expect you to unwind and disconnect for three weeks per year while still getting paid
See more open positions at Thoughtful Automation
Something looks off?