At Thoughtful, we are looking for a Solutions Architect to drive innovation and creativity among our customers across all technologies, including AI enablement, automation, process optimization, and architecture design. As the principal technical advisor and "voice of the customer", you will have the opportunity to lead and ensure customer success.
With a small but mighty team and access to any necessary tools, you will be empowered to unlock customer value. As a Thoughtful Solution Architect, you will help create and execute strategies to drive customer adoption and use of our AI-as-a-Service platform. Your technical expertise and customer-facing skills will allow you to represent Thoughtful within a customer's environment. You will have the opportunity to engage in in-depth discussions with senior leadership about technical design, trade-offs, support, and risk management.
You will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and deliver solutions using best practices and proactively ensure your customers' automations are operationally healthy and successful. By building close relationships with your customers, you will understand their business needs and technical challenges and help them achieve the greatest possible value from Thoughtful.
As the centerpiece of value to our customers, the Thoughtful Solution Architect role is at the forefront of innovation.
- Architecting, implementing, and supporting AI Workers to meet our customers’ needs
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with customers’ technical staff to recommend solutions and how to improve them
- Resolving technical obstacles in advance and as they arise
- Providing supervision and guidance to program managers and automation engineering teams
- Continually researching the current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
- Owning the single voice of truth to stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Optimizing Thoughtful’s approaches to design/delivery, including developing all necessary playbooks
- Working with the product and platform engineering teams to inform new internal design products that allow us to scale our design and delivery capacity
- Managing a delivery team of program managers and engineers
- 6+ years of technical engineering and architecture experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience with design, delivery, and operational excellence with custom technical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required, or eight years of equivalent work experience
- Experience in an internal enterprise or external customer-facing environment is essential.
- The ability to think creatively to solve problems with a straightforward approach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a talent for the precise articulation of hypotheses and outcomes
- Ruthless prioritization skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and determination to do whatever it takes to achieve your mission
- You have experience in solution architecture or engineering at a hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Experience with AI, automation, RPA, OCR, IaaS, PaaS, DevOps, and product engineering is
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively across the organization, possess strong technical and leadership skills, and have experience building and fostering strong working relationships.
- Experience influencing without direct authority at senior levels of internal and external organizations, as well as strong people and negotiation skills
- Market-leading base salary and bonus
- Employee stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- We expect you to unwind and disconnect for three weeks per year while still getting paid