Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses and nations through radical talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
Our Teams division is committed to delivering targeted upskilling programs tailored to the unique needs of small and medium businesses around the world. If you're a passionate sales professional looking to make a mark in the education industry, we want you to join our team. Work for a company that is changing the world!
What You’ll Do: :
- Sales Execution: Identify opportunities and close multiple deals per month, ranging between 10-30k.
- Lead Management: Juggle between 50% inbound inquiries and 50% warm outbound leads, sourced from our extensive user base.
- Client Relationships: Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, ensuring that their upskilling requirements are met.
- Product Expertise: Become an expert on Udacity’s offerings, and tailor your pitch to potential clients based on their unique needs.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other internal teams, such as marketing and product, to align sales strategies and techniques.
- Challenger: Comfortable with changing the way a prospect thinks about a problem. ● Hunter: Able to consistently find prospects that have a problem that Udacity can solve.
What We Value: :
- Proven experience (2-3 years) in an Account Executive role, preferably in B2B sales or ed-tech.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce (preferred) or CRM to track prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn about new product offerings and explain them to prospective clients.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and a self-starter attitude.
- Comfortable with forecasting revenue and owning responsibility for a monthly quota.
What We Offer:
- A recognized product that holds substantial brand equity, easing the sales process
- A generous On-Target Earnings (OTE) package
- A comprehensive benefits package that caters to various needs
- The luxury of flexible time off and advanced leave policies
- Dedicated parental benefits ensuring you and your family are supported
- Hybrid work model: primarily work-from-home, with an element of in-person connectivity with your team a couple of times per week
- Proven career path to Enterprise Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, and more
Location: This is a hybrid role (Remote/Denver office), therefore we can only consider applicants who are within a reasonable commuting distance from Denver, CO. Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States of America on a full-time basis.
Compensation: The maximum base pay for this position is $65,000, and On Target Earnings at plan is $130,000. This role is also eligible to participate in Udacity’s equity plan, and will receive generous benefits effective day one of employment including unlimited PTO, 401K, reimbursement toward monthly internet and cell phone expenses, a monthly wellness stipend, up to $4k per year for external learning and development, and more!
Benefits: Experience a rewarding work environment with Udacity's perks and benefits!
- At Udacity, we offer you the flexibility of working from home. We also have in-person collaboration spaces in Mountain View, Cairo, Dubai and Noida and continue to build opportunities for team members to connect in person
- Flexible working hours
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Employee wellness resources and initiatives (access to wellness platforms like Headspace, Modern Health and a quarterly wellness day off)
- Personalized career development
- Unlimited access to Udacity Nanodegrees
What We Do
Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We address the complex dynamic of workforce challenges and strive to be the change we need in the world to transform talent to create opportunities for heightened productivity and retention. Udacity is where lifelong learners come to learn the skills they need, to land the jobs they want, and to build the lives they deserve.
Don’t stop there! Please keep reading...
You’ve probably heard the following statistic: Most male applicants only meet 60% of the qualifications, while women and other marginalized candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you think you have what it takes but don’t meet every single point in the job description, please apply!
We believe that historically, many processes disproportionately hurt the most marginalized communities in society- including people of color, working-class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. Centering these communities at our core is pivotal for any successful organization and a value we uphold steadfastly. Therefore, Udacity strongly encourages applications from all communities and backgrounds.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please read our blog post for “6 Reasons Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace Exists”
Last, but certainly not least…
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Udacity, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary self-identification survey. This survey is anonymous, we are unable to connect your application with your survey responses. Please complete this voluntary survey as we utilize the data for diversity measures in terms of gender and ethnic background in both our candidates and our Udacians. We consider this data seriously and appreciate your willingness to complete this step in the process, if you choose to do so.