Senior Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses and nations through radical talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you'll drive revenue for our fast growing enterprise business through new client acquisition and growth in existing customers across the DACH region. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We’re seeking a hungry seller skilled in MEDDIC/MEDDPICC with a proven track record selling to C-level executives in companies doing $1B+ annual revenue. Udacity is a fast-paced start up where you will have a voice and the opportunity to grow your career. If you thrive in this type of environment, read on!
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
What we value:
- 7+ years in enterprise sales -- startup or early stage company experience
- You employ a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- You demonstrate strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills at the client C-level.
- You have excellent research skills, and develop in depth knowledge of your prospect's/customer's business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- You have an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- You are forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and Command of the Message experience strongly preferred
- Fluent verbal and written German/English language skills required
What We Do
Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We address the complex dynamic of workforce challenges and strive to be the change we need in the world to transform talent to create opportunities for heightened productivity and retention. Udacity is where lifelong learners come to learn the skills they need, to land the jobs they want, and to build the lives they deserve.
Don’t stop there! Please keep reading...
You’ve probably heard the following statistic: Most male applicants only meet 60% of the qualifications, while women and other marginalized candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you think you have what it takes but don’t meet every single point in the job description, please apply!
We believe that historically, many processes disproportionately hurt the most marginalized communities in society- including people of color, working-class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. Centering these communities at our core is pivotal for any successful organization and a value we uphold steadfastly. Therefore, Udacity strongly encourages applications from all communities and backgrounds.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please read our blog post for “6 Reasons Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace Exists”
Last, but certainly not least…
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Udacity, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary self-identification survey. This survey is anonymous, we are unable to connect your application with your survey responses. Please complete this voluntary survey as we utilize the data for diversity measures in terms of gender and ethnic background in both our candidates and our Udacians. We consider this data seriously and appreciate your willingness to complete this step in the process, if you choose to do so.