Customer Success Manager
Waltham, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Position: Customer Success Manager
Job Id: 598 # of Openings: 1
| Waltham, MA
Customer Success Manager
Vecna Robotics is an intelligent flexible material handling automation company that keeps goods moving. With award-winning technology engineered for uninterrupted work between autonomous mobile robots, labor, and systems, we make business go. As a company, we are driven by the same collective vision: an uninterrupted and highly efficient global supply chain where robots do the dirty work and people do the human work. With more than 5 million traditional forklifts moving over 5 billion pallets around the world, there is a ton of work to do to make that vision a reality.
Vecna Robotics seeks a technically savvy Customer Success Manager to join its expanding Customer Success Division and serve as the primary point of contact for strategic customers. This role engages with customers to maximize value and create strategies to scale adoption at existing sites and grow our customer base.
Successful candidates will have excellent social, analytical, entrepreneurial, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will possess an aptitude for learning new systems and technology with a strong drive for results.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, this a fulltime salaried role with benefits, based in our Waltham, MA office
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships that establish Vecna Robotics as a trusted provider and ensure a high level of satisfaction with our products, services, and team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers as the project transitions out of deployment and into the Customer Success Division
- Ensure that the clear goals and milestones that Vecna Robotics and the customer have set are achieved and continually maintained.
- Drive additional value for customers by encouraging deeper feature adoption.
- Contribute to revenue generation through continued customer expansion and development, post deployment.
- Analyze customer data to improve the customer experience.
- Organize and manage weekly/bi-weekly customer meetings, including QBR’s
- Identify product improvements based on customer feedback and be the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Travel up to 25% of the time to visit prospects and customer sites.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Account Management, Project Manager/Engineer, Customer Success, or similar role; experience in 3rd Party Logistics, Distribution, Retail or Manufacturing preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Demonstrated successful cross-team collaboration with Engineering, Project Management, Support, Deployment functions.
- Experience in communicating with executives and key stakeholders within customer organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with exceptional written and verbal communication ability.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tableau, Athena, Jira, Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.
Apply for this Position